March 24, 2009

Dipping in Pool...

In not more than 12 hours back, I was still on my lazy mode idling around in the house not doing anything..
..and then I discovered a not so big square cake-medium to be exact-inside my fridge..
I must be old enough to forget things so easily..It was just last night I coated it with my own buttercream..*tsk tsk*

it was pretty much laid back today..probably cos of the heavy rain and heavy thunder last night made the day so much gloomier and being lazy to work with anything..that gloomy and windy weather made me think so much of San Francisco..
it is indeed so true when they say " I left my heart in San Francisco" *smile*


I still couldnt believe myself Im out of that country..well a city I could call my second home..cant believe time brings me back to here..*sob*..I miss how I used to walk from school to my apartment in a cold weather..miss the fire brigade that became my every lullaby be it midnight or in the morning..miss the food and stuff..miss all my friends..miss all the fun and togetherness..all the every weekend activities..OWWWW!! It hurts thinking back..I feel sucks.


enough about being emotional..*hehe* I should not spoil my happy positive mood now and should talk more about cake instead..anyway..it was a one moment thought I suddenly decided on making a pool cake with people dipping in it..like I said..the heavy rain and windy day made it all..it suddenly made me think of hot sauna and pool stuff..guess that should explain it..*wink*

oh oh..one thing I should be proud with...I love the sponge inside..it was soft enough and tasty enough when you bite into it, you will be craving for more..I was pretty surprised with the smooth texture I had inside too *smile*

No comments: