March 27, 2009

Knowing more of Naruto..

*uhuk*..I was much happier if only this cake is Mario Bros character instead of Naruto..
It was pretty hectic for the day..I need more time decorating it to be a perfect masterpiece..
*sigh* I had a last minute call from my customer saying her boy wanted naruto characters on his cake..

"What?What! Naruto?!"
I dont know what Naruto looks like..
and I dont watch all animes and stuff either..
*shake head* I hate it when things are told last minute..*hmm*
then I asked her "what if I dont have Naruto?"
and I overheard from my phone conversation across how that kid began being like a real spoilt kid shouted
"I WANT NARUTOOO!!!"

*What should I do? you tell me...* *hehe*

I made myself watch youtube..
and made full researches about naruto..how he looks like and stuffs..
so much for all the troubles-I know..and guess what?
*ta-da!* I did know him a little bit-well at least..*smile*


It was only this small step closer to being mario bros cake..
I had him sketched beautifully on my book with all his cute small stuffs..*sighed*..

Well..whatever happens I still had lots of fun making it.It was truely a nice experience..
I just wished the cake brought laughters to Davin families *hehe*
hopefully they love how it looks and taste...

Happy birthday once again to Davin Wirawan for being the 7th!

No comments: