March 20, 2009

Bunny in Pink

..when it comes to decorating cakes, I would be the first one who would jump out in excitement!
playing around with cakes could be a fun thing to do..though I could be over-decorating it sometimes..
and by communicating with cakes do help for bakers *wink*



This bunny cake wasnt made for an order..just so because I had some leftover buttercream, I was thinking of using all that up to come up with a pinkish cake. It was because of my part of portfolio thingy-I decided to come up with such color combinations and design. It was pretty cute-I thought.




..except of course for some people who dislike pink they go "yeww yucks whats with the color! its all so pinkish!"
*haha* Pinky is meant to be cute and feminine-at least in my what my mind said..and I personally agree with that. *smile*
mean while..I have yet to come up with my next coming order's design. Im stuck with designs. It's always a last minute thing to do and I honestly hate it!..

No comments: