...it was the best afternoon nap I've ever had;in fact may even be one of the best in my whole life *laugh*
I woke up feeling so much refreshed and energized;should have taken afternoon nap more often-I thought..
and am finally felt good giving myself a good and rewarding worthy rest after my three days birthday project had accomplished *smile*

I tried not to think being older; It's not really about getting older..
but it's more of dealing with life and stuffs that Im afraid of..
I know things are going to be more complicated in the future..
...and I know I got to be more matured and firm *sigh*



..I had the simplest birthday this year-It wasnt really a celebration I would call
my bibi-she used her own working money to buy me the whole lot of ingredients just to make me "nasi kuning" and Indonesian rojak-it's what it's called here;how sweet of her thoughts *Smile*



couldnt really recall when was my big blast birthday celebration took place-it was in the states if Im guessing *wink*
the young wild and playful friends and me;chefs playing around in the kitchen-ah! how I wish time would bring me there :(
that carefree life-I wish I could cherish it more often *hehe
..and it does sound a lil bit pathetic when you hear a birthday girl making her own birthday cake-its like as though no one celebrating for her *hahaha* -no you're so wrong. I made my own cos that way I could know my own kind of cake I want *smile*-I finally felt so much better after accomplishing them on my own rather than buying it

-you know that kind of work, effort and art is priceless to me!- *cheers* and finally *Happy Birthday*-to those who are celebrating the blessed 24th of February-*here's a toast!*-May we all be blessed always and our minutes of days are filled with happiness ...*smile*
XoXo,
Cen
No comments:
Post a Comment