Something to do with all ladies luxuries *Ehehehe*...Cant tell now peeps..you folks figure it out yourself before Im out with my designed bday cake. hmphh..meanwhile with my honest thoughts, Im not looking forward for my bday. well ofcos unless Im 3 years younger now.Cant accept it Im going to be 23 this year...time does fly so fast..UH! I wish Doraemon really does exist in my world. Well anyway, 17 Feb was my Sis's bday and I got myself to design 18 pcs of cupcakes arranged together in a tray as her birthday cake.
Well..it's kind of childish, doesnt really reflect her character so much..but hey really I was in a rush on that day..14 of Feb, I got bck fr Jakarta and I took 2 full days to rest. Anyway again, I chose sanrio products-simply think its so cute. I had them sketched in my sketch book quite a while ago and got them made yesterday. It was quite a relieve! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment