Recalling the past now, it was Dec year 08 I got to make own christmas cakes. I enthusiastically designed them on my sketchbook, and when they were created, they fit perfectly like what I had imagined them to be..*grin*

Got myself to design a couple more varieties of designs, by combining blue and pink colors together..and out of nowhere, the thought of having christmas couple was just great..and so I chose snowmen and snowwomen [is there such things as snowwomen? *laughs*] but yah anyway..I chose them to be the main characters. They fit perfectly with the atmosphere-and I mean it's christmas time. How I miss the cold weather in states,the environment and surroundings, how I used to spend my christmas with friends there exchanging gifts and stuffs..everything everything!!-it all brought so much inspiration thinking of that.




So much for all the efforts, I got a huge disappointment from people all around, telling me fondant taste yucky ever! Well-fondant maybe new to people in here..but you folks know fondant is a type of modern cakes now? Im trying to introduce to people here something called sugar dough which in term means fondant. But yeah whatever..fondant cakes would never be appreciated here..Hopefully next year would be a so much better christmas! *wish*
No comments:
Post a Comment