After couple of hours recalling the password for this blog I am finally managed to get into it..Yey! *hurray* okay..so its been like a month now I totally abandoned this poor blog of mine..poor bloggie must be lonely..*laugh* Well..it's been a while after the accident, Im now bck into the field..not actually back back yet BUT I have decided to take orders till my returns to Pekanbaru. I cant wait really...to get back in there and get bck to everything as usual but the doctor and timing here just wont compromised with me. I am not allowed to go back due to certain purposes still yet..and would only be back either in the middle of Dec or Early Jan. Lil cen got to fly back to states to attend to her sis coming graduation. Well..she's excited for her too! Meanwhile..I do really apologize to my customers who have been trying to get in touch with me related to orders being made, I sincerely felt sorry BUT I promised to make it up to all of you people. Worry not, folks! Thats why Im here blogging posting presenting my token of appreciation for you folks to try it out at home.


That's right! Its fondue!Easy but delicious. Simply set up a fondue set, and melt some chocolate preferrably dark chocolate to have better taste. Cut any fruits of choices , arrange them on plate and just dip it in warmth chocolate. For people living in cold country, this is a good choice for gathering.I always did it with my friends in states for certain occasions. Happy fondue-ing!
No comments:
Post a Comment