[I wanted to cry,I wanted to laugh..
Cry when I heard the news,not again God.Not again you played a prank on my sis.Not her,not her...thats the last thing I want you to do.At the tender age, you let her suffered.Hospitals, needles,doctors, chemo everything everything. U let her experience all those. And when things started to look up for her, when she begin to realise her dream to be a baker, despite all the mock, the look down from people, but she persisted.Persisted and things started to look up,ppl start to appreciate what she baked from her heart.Orders kept coming in, but what again this time?
Fire!! Fire that engulfed her hands and face.
Should I cry or laugh?I wanted to cry when shit happened to her,why cant things happened to me and take her place? I laugh that You are kind enough to let her live again.Its the most beautiful thing You do.I really appreciate that.
Well sis,I dont care if your face or hands gonna be scarred,thats nt important.Get well,and you are one of top list that I respected now.Your experiences had let me be a strong person one more time.Rest assured your family will always be there.I am gonna get back soon.Dont give up!!!]
I was so much happier when I read my sis's note, I promised her in my heart, I will never quit baking. She is the one who truly inspired me. Here's to u sis:
U r the one whom I look up to and learned from. Im so much blessed to have u, u're my sista my best friend.No matter what ur scoldings are the next future, I always knw it's going to be for my own good.Im not going to make ur first call to CCA feel wasted.Thx for doing the best for us. Love you,and please come back soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment