December 24, 2009

An Yong Ha se yo~!

Im all inspired-making this korean doll and got influenced by my cousin just so recently..well not saying that Im one of those of a korean maniac nor making my life crazy over those koreans..but I was thinking all suddenly, I never do any korean doll before..and I was motivated to do one! *it would be nice if I can figure one korean doll for my cake*

She was all hand made-everything has got to be korean-like! I purposely made her costume from that of a korean traditional-people would straight notice she is a korean just by looking at her outfit..well if you notice, It wasnt only her costume that made her korean..*guess what*..well..it's her one sided bun hair..as what always seen in the korean dramas *wink*


..and when it comes to the question "whats the meaning of the wordings?" beats me..I do not know myself. The only sentence I know of is Anyong Haseyo without knowing the wordings of it..Those words I wrote on the cake, I just randomly picked them out from any nice easy korean characters of a CD cover..It was funny It looked as though it has a meaning to it..*laughs*

..and what's inside of the cake is what I called chocolate chiffon cake..well..it was not that stabil of a cake to cover with fondant..and Im just experimenting with soft cake with fondant..and the result is very much satisfying!

... and finally.. here! have a slice!

No comments: