December 23, 2009

Boobies for my boy!

*laugh* I cant help myself giggling when I made this boobies cake for my boy. It was no special event, anniversaries, or even birthdays making this bobbies cake. It was all a sudden in my mind when I came across looking at my two bakewares from my baking tool's case. I love being playful. That is part of how I am enjoying my life. *wink*

looking at it, is so much easier..but real life is, it was so much more harder and complicated making just these two boops. I had a hard time sculpting those boobies and tried to make them looked as though they are real. Putting in so much effort in there with this little hope my boy would treasure them when he opened up the cake box and felt a little least cheerful. *hehe* It was funny too, when my dad the minute he opened up the cake box and saw what's inside, he made a big cheeky smile while looking at it. I was confused and hinted at him that the cake meant nothing! *laughs*

well, true enough he was so surprised at the moment he opened up the cake box and straight gave me a sms telling me how cute and pretty the cake was and said he would never eat such a fancy cute cake. I was so much delighted upon hearing from him..well not because of how cute the cake was nor because of how fancy that of a cake but because seeing how happy my boy was, I was so much relieved. :)

No comments: