October 22, 2008

Thinking hard and loud..

There is going to be some changes in my life..
Part of me is going to stay here together with my cake journal, baking and stuff while the other part of me would be going back and forth to the office..so this means my baking time would be much lesser than usual..
I think that's fair and square and I wish there would be no more mocking and gossips telling bad stuffs about baking..KAY! please...people dont spoil my career. 
Dont force me into doing something I dont like..I think it's pretty good enough Im dragging myself into the office..

Gosh..the other sides of life is pretty complicated too..
Maids dont come back to work, got to find new ones and been waiting where there were NONE at all! 
what a misery..we got no helpers at home. The good news is I tried to call my old maid, was glad we could find sometime to talk through phone, I persuaded her into working here again but she said she's already old. I told her I dont care and I just need people like her to watch out for the house. Glad she promised me she would come bck here to work! YEAY! I have my best bibi now..bet my sisters and brothers would be so happy to knw our old bibi has come bck into our life!

Anyway, I still managed to bake some goodies by the backyard today. Found an excuse from my Dad to let me out from that office.^^ 


No comments: