October 26, 2008

Enjoy life to the fullest!


Bloggie,

This one whole week had been going back and forth going to relatives houses visiting. It wasnt really an enjoying trip, I could see from their faces fighting for lives facing their illness. I felt sad, yes I did. The least I could at least do was pray for them when I get home. I was in the office room when my dad walked in telling me

"The grandmother we visited last night had just passed away this morning."

I lost my words for a few moments there, couldnt say anything. I rem last night visiting her she was in a comma stage, with her eyes all closed and with her body and face equipped with hospital equipments. She couldnt see us-I thought. When I called her
"Ah-ma" I could see tears rolling from her eyes. She knew what was happening, she knew we were there, but she couldnt see our faces.. I could see her tears rolled more when my dad and mom try to talk to her by her ears. It wasnt long ago we went to her house chatting, eating dukus outside her house..and suddenly she's gone. It just felt so weird. *sighed*

That night again, we went to another relative house visiting and we found out her condition was getting worsen. The last time we went to her house, I could see she can still stand and walk, at least. Not for this time. I heard what she told mom and dad when we walked in. She said she felt tired and suffered..then she cried. What should we do to help? *sighed*

The worst situation I ever faced when I visited my mom's friend, she was in a really critical condition. Im not sure what that illness called but she can only see the world when she was given medicines.Other than that, when you visit her, she will just sleep in another side of world. The last time I visited her, I was really in shock.

I remembered her looking after me bro sis everytime in sch, carried our heavy bags when we were out from sch. Well, she played a part in my life-helping me grow up. I rem her as the big healthy woman with her face always smiling. It was just so shocking I saw her changing to a really small skinny woman lying in bed all the time.

With her medicines to wake her up, I called her 'auntie', then I asked her if she still remembered me. She said yes with really small tiny voices you have to stand by her ears. She said Im growing up. Then she asked about my bro and sis. I told her they were still outside about to finish school. Tears uncontrollably fall dwn from my eyes when she tried to reach me with her shaking hands..I lost my words for a few moments there and couldnt reply to all the questions she asked. Then I saw her crying which made the situation worst. All the people in that house were crying-everything was just went quiet. For a few minutes after that, she was asleep again till her next medication to wake her up. I felt shitty and couldnt stop my cries till my dad had to console me. For the next couple of days, I felt so gloomy.

I want them to never give up their lives. For every thing they did fighting their lives, their grievances, I heard and I knew it. I might not knw how they feel, but how I wished I want to tell them Im here with them though not physically, praying always.

No comments: