May 12, 2009

SES bazaar

It took me couple weeks updating just one blog..*hehe*
it takes forever i know..
Im updating the one I did for bazaar couple of weeks ago..
fun stuff, exciting event and most importantly..great great great experience..*smile*


I had fun..met lots of new people which I think is pretty cool..:)
I love mixing around with new society and friends..hmm
anyway..2 days and a night, I made stylo cupcakes with different kind of toppings
blueberry,vanilla and chocolate..pretty exhausted I know..should have listen to my heart saying "Dont do too much"
well..my mind didnt follow my heart..made myself fall sick in a split second after everything was over..

Local cakes never die..and honestly Im just not good at it..
but I did it..was all that matters to me..it was a nice experience making tutty fuity and thousand layers cake..*hehe*


breads alone need longer time compared with cakes..Im thankful with a couple of my helpers around me :)
they made my day so much more easy and fun without stressing out seriously *laugh*



All I could say is..the time and effort I sacrificed was totally priceless! It was all worth it..worth the effort, worth the time, worth the income..just basically everything..and Im glad I did walk through this experience...*smile*

No comments: