April 09, 2009

Hanging around pinky sofa...

*sigh*
for the past few days *erm*...
no..no..it may even be for the past few weeks it's been raining..
and I dont mean just rain ..but raining pouringly and so heavily..*grumbled*
Honestly..I hate rain..i hate thunder and I hate lightning blitz..it just bother me way too much..! *ugh!*

I know this has nothing to do with cakes..but I just couldnt help myself complaining with the weather here..
it is so totally sucks..whats the season now? rainy season? *shake head*
..and talking about cakes now..I would have to see what I can do about improving my skill on shaping people..
there's just something lacking about these girls..sis told me their eyes looked way too big..and it was not at all proportionaland yeah..I think so too..how would I paint their eyes? people told me just give them nice black simple dot..
however..I think it is way too simple and I want something way more complicated than just lil dot..
that way when people see they know I did put an effort making those figures..*smileIm all confused now..need some help and advices..
*hmmmmphh..*

No comments: