..isnt it cupcake? *hehe*
yeah..I just twisted some of the words to make it sounds complicated and finally...
Here is a quick not really perfect picture of flower cupcake..

You know it's hard when Im not getting the things I wanted..
Im in so much in need for a space of my own to work with..
Of course you know..
without people who objects in what Im doing
..Its hard when Im not working with my proper tools..Its like a Doctor operating without a nurse by his side..
Well my Mom she doesnt like her house being interrupted by whole lot of furnitures *specially my baking stuff*..
and thats the reason why Im not putting so much complete baking tools around her..



..it wasn't the best cupcake shot and the cupcake itself wasnt really worth of a compliment to have, But But Im pretty much sure it tasted great. Not so much for the appearance *you know when you can't judge the book by its cover right?* *Smile*
I Promise I would do better! Practice makes perfect, aight?
xoxo,
Cen
No comments:
Post a Comment