
Thats right! Happiness, Love, Peace and Forgiveness. Its been a while I last touched any fondant, when I suddenly got an idea of making cupcake characters. I was inspired by the sugarcane seller on the road this afternoon, while I was trying to buy some in a super hot sunny day. While I was waiting, I asked him how much he earned for a day from selling sugarcane and he said not much. Just much enough to cover for his wife needs going to the market feeding children. Later at night he told me, he still has to slog hard dragging becak. Then I asked him back if he's happy with what his life now, and was touched to listen by him saying
" That's life. I accept my fate. Im contented enough."
Long story short, he told me
" You know, of all customers no one ever ask me like this. Why did u ask? Are you not happy now?"
Excitedly I told him, Im happy OFCOURSE! GOT to BE happy! On the way back, I was thankful today for witnessing what real happiness is. That 'happiness' which came out from his mouth though simple somehow real and meaningful, I could feel the value of it.
Feel blessful. Look around you and feel blessful. Feel satisfied with what you DONT have instead of what you already HAVE. Even the hardest situation you facing with, think and look back, there are many more people who's less fortunate. That afternoon, it gave me an idea of making chinese characters out of cupcakes. Was a lil bit rush but I did it! It became my goodluck charms and I passed them to my Dad. SO- if you feel blessful, please pass your goodluck charms to others!
XoXo,
Cen
No comments:
Post a Comment