November 02, 2008

Tasya's cake




It was funny yesterday morning when I received a call from a customer asking: "Cen kuenya udah jadi? bs dikirimin?". I asked her what was the date of that day when suddenly I remembered, Tasya's cake got to be collected on the 1st! wait wait..today is the 1st not 31st? phewww...I took a big relieved when I looked out at the calendar..it is not yet the 1st! I got everything mixed up.

I never knew handling customers would be that hard thing to do. -_- . This minute they told you they are going to pick up the cake, when the next minute they told you to deliver..so extremely tired and I got one more order to go by nxt week. I just want to clear everything up before Chinese New Year..its time to concentrate on cookies for now..no more birthday cakes folks. This is why I hate it when I dont concentrate selling just certain things. People kept coming to me asking : "I want this and that.." and its hard for me to keep on track whose is whose..and I really got no time for my fondant cakes.I think its better to just focus on certain things..hmm..

Anyway,Im going for a doctor appointment in nxt coming Dec, and hopefully things are not clashed up together. OH maybe I shld make dozen of cupcakes for my doctor..it's been a while and i knew he is going to tell me :"Sutris how do u feel?R u healthy?"
pretty typical..Im not really in need for a check up..but since my dad has been telling me for a check up cos of my paling face, I just nodded my head.

No comments: